Let us know how we did last visit!
We’d be happy to share a few car cleaning tips that you could implement to get your car in tip-top shape:
- Wash the outside of your car with car shampoo/wash. There are special cleaning solutions that have been formulated specifically for vehicles. This does not strip the important oils out of the paint job. You can take it to the next level by using a car wash mitt to further protect your paint from scratches.
- Invest some time in applying a wax finish. Go the extra mile and apply a wax finish after your wash. Invest in quality synthetic wax to avoid a white film buildup during the application process. Use a microfiber cloth to wipe off the wax, after applying the wax with the foam applicator, for optimal payoff.
- Clean the interior from the top down. This sounds simple, but it will make your interior cleaning process much more efficient. By starting on the top, with the dashboard or the dust on your windows, any particles that fall as a result of wiping will later be picked up when you vacuum closer to the end. Talk about efficiency!
- Use a small artist paintbrush to clean air vents. Air vents and small, tighter spaces can be tricky to clean. To target these difficult-to-reach areas, purchase an inexpensive artist paintbrush to sweep off any caked dust before going in with a washcloth to wipe away.
- Slide seats forward when cleaning the carpet. The amount of items and crumbs that can gather under your car seats is astonishing. Do yourself a favor and don’t forget to move your seats forward (and backward) to get to every nook and cranny when vacuuming or using your carpet cleaner in your car.
Happy car cleaning! Hope the weather warms up faster so you can get a solid cleaning in as soon as possible.
Deals, tips, event details and more
Get exclusive access to them all when you sign up for our newsletter