Northgate Tire is proud to offer Michelin tires, known for high durability, fuel efficiency, and reliable braking.
- Michelin Passenger tires are developed to deliver all-season performance on any road and high-mileage.
- Michelin Ultra-High Performance Sport Tires & Touring tires are designed for the track and open road.
- Michelin Luxury Touring tires combine the superb handling of Performance tires with the quiet, comfortable drive of Passenger tires.
- Michelin Light Truck & SUV tires master rugged off-road capabilities, as well as heavy-duty commercial applications.
- Michelin’s Zero Pressure tires are specially designed to support your car after a loss of air pressure, saving drivers from tire changes in hazardous places.
Call or visit your Northgate Tire location to learn more about Michelin tires.
Featured Tire: Michelin Symmetry®
In the Michelin Symmetry, value meets unsurpassed comfort. Ideal for cars and minivans, the Michelin Symmetry is developed with Michelin’s Comfort Control Technology — a computer optimized design strategy to greatly reduce vibrations and road noise. Its all-weather tread pattern includes wide center grooves for quick water evacuation and variable-width sipes for exceptional traction in any condition.
The Michelin Symmetry’s EnergySaver Construction delivers excellent fuel efficiency by requiring less effort from your engine. The end result is a smooth ride, keeping you and your family safe year-round, in all types of weather.